ARE YOU READY TO BE A SUPERHERO?

FROM ZERO
TO HERO
IN 4 MONTHS
Super Hero Home WorkoutComplete 4-month workout plan
Super Hero Home WorkoutOpen direct line for communication
Super Hero Home WorkoutFacebook support group
Super Hero Home WorkoutGuaranteed results in 4 months
Super Hero Home WorkoutExtra Mind-to-Muscle guide!
 
 
 
GET THE COMPLETE GUIDE NOW!
 
ARE YOU SELF SABOTAGING 
YOUR HERO'S JOURNEY?
 
 
“Like lions living in a zoo,
we are well-fed and cozy.
We have forgotten our true
nature... Our roar of strength
and freedom.”
 
 
TRAIN AT HOME, LOOK LIKE A SUPERHERO
 
 
Start sculpting a superhero physique right NOW from the comfort of your own home!
Discover the hidden Muscle-Building SUPER-POWERS your mind and body already possess.
ENOUGH!!
Super Hero Home WorkoutWasting your precious time in line to do your set, and after that laying on the previous guy’s sweat.
 
 
 
 
Super Hero Home WorkoutGoing back and forth to the Gym, wasting an hour per day, by waiting for public transportation or looking for a parking spot.
 
Super Hero Home WorkoutGetting hassled into paying 12-month gym-memberships, and in the end having nothing to show for it!
 
 
 
NO MORE EXCUSES!
PAIN
FEAR
BAD LUCK
 
 
THEY DIDN'T HOLD YOUR HEROES BACK! THEY DIDN'T HOLD ME BACK! WHY SHOULDTHEY HOLD YOU?
 
 
 
 
AWAKEN YOUR INNER SUPERHERO
 
 
I know for a fact that we all hide apersonal Superhero within. But, thisSuperhero is constantly sabotaged by a ruthless villain - Comfort.
Comfort is the Kryptonite to yourSuperman. It brainwashes us toconform to a limited reality and yet... we live in a society where it has become the ultimate goal.

Look, we all have our own struggles to deal with.

And no, it's not going to be easy to overcome these... But if you're already wondering "where does one start". You're already on the right path.

The first thing you need is a challenge toshake you up. Next, you need someone to guide you through this challenge. Not just anyone of course... but someone who has actually gone through it all, and then some.

 
“If your daily routine
feels unnatural and
plastic, and if you’ve
been living in limbo
for too long - it’s
time to BREAK
THROUGH IT!”
 
WHO AM I AND WHY CARE?
 
 
 

My name is Anthony Arvanitakis and I’m a 
3-TIMES BEST-SELLING AUTHOR on
Amazon.com. I’ve been also featured on
websites such as:

The Art of Manliness | One of the largest
independent men's lifestyle websites in the
world
askMen.com | No. 1 ranked website in
categories such as "men’s Lifestyle – Men’s
Sites"
T-nation | One of the top 5 Strength training
websites in the world

 
Ask Men
 
Manliness
 
T Nation
 
 
 
 
I WALK THE WALK...
 
Super Hero Home WorkoutWhy am I telling you all this?I want to show you that I don’t just talk (or write) the walk... I also walk it! And as a matter of fact, I walk it on one leg. That’s me in the picture on the right, at age 27. Not the fittest person in the world, right?
 
 
 

After a disastrous accident at age 22, I spent the following years mostly in bed. Having surgery after surgery, feeling depressed and eating unhealthy, whilethe doctors tried to reconstruct my severely fractured leg...

After 5 dark years I (finally) realized one thing...

Feeling sorry about yourself doesn’t ever get you anywhere. When life is hard,remaining motionless is easy. It does not require any effort. And the more westand still, the more paralyzed we become. So, instead of letting ourselvessink in the quicksand of our despair, there is only one more choice left. We have to pull ourselves up from your own bootstraps!

Not only did I get up again - but I decided to become the strongest version of myself. First stop – getting back inshape. During that time, I didn’t even have access to a gym. But it didn’t matter... Why?!

And that is what I did. One
day I simply said "Enough"!

Because, I already had my mind set to my goal and I told myself that I wouldachieve it no matter what. With just one pull-up bar and four walls (my tinyapartment) at my disposal, I started working out using mainly bodyweightexercises.

Results? Within 6 months I was strong and lean, without going to the Gym! As a matter of fact, I even turn all this into abestselling book.

After my first transformation, I noticedthat I looked great when I stood topless in front of the mirror. But, the moment I wore a shirt, I looked likeanother ordinary thin guy. And that’s when I discovered my new challenge. I decided that :

 
 
 
Super Hero Home Workout
“I WANTED TO LOOKJACKED, WHETHER I WASWEARING A SHIRT OR NOT. I WANTED TO LOOK LIKE A FREAKING SUPERHERO”
 
 

So I made my goal public. I would create a new training program to build aSuperhero Physique from the comfort of my own home. People around me (other than those who thought I was joking) said I was over my head. They said I couldn’t do that without steroids and going to the gym.

People like to stand in your way whenyou’re going against the grain. But, aSuperhero’s journey starts when he stops craving others’ acceptance and begins carving his own path.

My new challenge wouldn’t be easy topull-off, I was fully aware of that. If I wasto become a superhero– I would need my own super-power...

After a couple of months of training withthe superhero homeworkout plan, somepeople who saw my progress onYoutube, implied that I might be usingillegal substances. Little did they knowthat the means I used to transformmyself is completely free and availablefor anyone. It doesn’t come in a pill nor a bottle. As a matter of fact, it comes from within (more about this in a moment). Just like Superhero-powers.

Gaining muscle and losing fat isconsidered the holy grail ofbodybuilding. Well, within a few months,not only did I gain 15 pounds of Muscle, I even got more shredded!

 
 
Super Hero Home Workout
WHAT IF I TOLD YOU
THAT YOUR MIND HAS
SCIENTIFICALLY
PROVEN
 SUPER-
POWERS
 
THAT CAN HELP YOU
LIFT 30% MORE WEIGHT
WITH EVERY REP YOU DO
Without actually loading your body with any extra dangerous weight!
 
CONFIRMED!
 
New scientific study from Copenhagen (Denmark), published in March 2016, in the European Journal of Applied Physiology, validates the Mind-Muscle connection!
 
 
“The mind has a bigger influence
on the body than we think.”
Says one of the researchers.
“Although freely available to everyone and scientifically proven - the Mind-to-Muscle-Connection still remains themost neglected training technique. It’s actually the biggest reason why peoplefail at transforming their body.”
 
MIND OVER MUSCLE (FREE BONUS EBOOK)
 
 
 

The Mind-to-Muscle Connection (MMC) might have been just a theory a while ago, but studies done these last years have begun showing that MMC is not just a theory - it's a fact! Of course, thisis something that experienced people with amazing physiques already knew for decades now (Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Lee, Eugene Sandow, Max Sick and the list goes on...)

WHAT IS THIS MMC (MIND-TO-MUSCLE- CONNECTION) YOU SPEAK OF?

I don’t just talk about Mind-to-Muscle connection in abstract terms (as most people out there do). I've created a whole supplementary bonus guide(!), inwhich I'll be giving you clear guidelines (instructions, videos, mental cues) on how each exercise can be performed, in order to induce superior muscleactivation.

In simple words

Instead of adding extra weight in an exercise, you can learn to focus on specific inner cues/sensations that cause your muscles to contract harder. Why care? Well, this increased muscle contraction and it’s effects (greater muscle-fiber recruitment, increasedneural activity and increased local fatigue (aka "the burn") lead to greater strength and MUSCLE GROWTH!

The Superhero Homeworkout will teach you that the strongest muscle of your body isn’t your back, chest nor your legs... It’s your mind!

 
Book Cover Mind Over Muscle
Summary Mind Over Muscle
 
 
WHY BODYWEIGHT?
 
 We’ve been misled into  
believing that to get in shape we need all those shiny complicated machines we see in big corporate gyms.
 
 
 
From working or studying for hours in a sited position – we go to a gym where most exercises are done in a seated position again. This is not the best thing for your posture neither body. Most machines focus too much on isolation movements, and neglect stabilizing muscles and connectivetissues. As a result, people develop dysfunctional strength and are more prone to injury. I can guarantee you that no gym pressing exercise can beat handstand push-ups. No gym pulling machine can beat pull-ups. No gym crunching machine can beat the total core activation of a compound bodyweight workout. And no gym bench-pressing related exercise can beat one-arm push-ups.
 
 
 
SLIDESHOW: 8 BODYWEIGHT EXERCISE BENEFITS

Slide to discover them all
  • 01

    01

    Greater and broader recruitment of muscle groups
 
WHY TRAIN AT HOME?
 
 
 
Having a gym as the only place where you can train doesn’t serve a long-term fitness lifestyle. Why? First of all, a proper workout plan should be practical. It should allow you to train no matter the time, weather and mood. The only place that applies to these circumstances is one’s own home.

 

To be honest, switching to this mentality (if you’ve trained in a gym for years) might take a few weeks of getting used to. But once you do, you’ll realize that there’s nothing more convenient.
 
CAN I ONLY USE THIS PLAN AT HOME?
 
 
Homemade Muscle workouts are not just limited to being performed at home. Because they are based on bodyweight and minimalistic equipment (bands, sandbags etc), they can be performed prettymuch anywhere.

Let’s say the weather is great and you’re in the mood to train outdoors?

No problem! All you need is a place with a pull-up bar (or anything you can hang on – such as a tree branch, sturdy pipe, etc).

Or let’s say you have busy work days so that the only time to workout is during your lunch-break and the only place available is the gym.

No problem... Homemade Muscle programs are all about flexibility!

 
 
SO, WHY DO MOST PEOPLE FAIL
TO TRANSFORM THEIR BODY?
 
 
Is it because they don’t have access to a fancy gym?
Is it because they don’t lift heavy enough weights?
OR Is it because they aren’t using steroids?
 
HELL NO! Not only have I proved this isn’t the case, but I even did it on ONE LEG!
 
SO WHY DO PEOPLE FAIL THEN?
 
 
 
I’m pretty sure a lot of you are wondering right now “what about genetics”? Good question...
People very often limit them selves in life by blaming their own biology.
 
“YOU NEED GOOD GENES TO BUILD A GREAT BODY”
“ITS PROBABLY NOT ON THE CARDS FOR ME...”
“IF THAT WAS THE CASE, EVERYONE WOULD DO IT”
 

Admit it, you’ve used these excuses at some point in life...

Have a look at my before picture above (albino picture)... Do you see a person predestined to be a Superhero? Either Physically or Mentally? Nope! And now guess what was the biggest reason for me being in that state for years? It was the fact that I kept on telling myself the same excuses...

Look, I won’t lie to you - Genetics do influence our results. But... if there’s one thing I know, it’s that you can overcome almost anything if you have the right tools and mindset.

 
 
 
 
So, even if your genes suck, don’t worry!
I have a few more secret cards up my sleeve to
help you out with this!
 
IN WHAT OTHER WAYS DOES THE
SUPERHERO HOME WORKOUT
DIFFER FROM OTHER PLANS?
 
 
Most typical programs on the market have one or more common flaws. They’re way too hard, they’re too short-term, they’re too generic and they lack in programming. I know, there are programs out there promising such amazing results within 3 weeks and even less (?!). But trust me... I’ve tried a lot of these and just like a lot of you, I’ve been misguided, lied to and manipulated. Yes, it would be great if we could transform into our dream bodies within days. But wanting to believe in something doesn’t make it true. So here’s the truth:
 
#1
Building your superhero-body won’t happen over-night but this book will teach you how to do it within 4 months –through proper and science-based programming
 
 
#2
There is no one-size-fits-all Superhero physique foreveryone. The Superhero Home-Workout will help you find YOUR custom superhero physiquebased on your body-type.
 
 
#3
It’s not going to be easy but I’ll have your back. This book gives you access to my personal secret Superhero Facebook group where I’ll personally answer your questionsand offer you support on a daily basis.
 
 
 
The body is just 50% of the results
 
Super Hero Home Workout
 
 

Through this book I don’t just want tohelp you build a Superhero physique.That’s just half of the reward. The other half is building the Superhero mindset that can go with the body. Studies have shown that exercise is one of those habits that trigger widespread positive changes in one’s life. I can vouch for this since it’s what helped me restart my life afterspending 5 years in bed!

And that is why I also always focus on the mindset when I create workout plans. People who have completed the Superhero Homeworkout told mepersonally, and even posted in our secret Superhero League Facebook group, about all the other positive changes that were triggered from this book.

Some improved in their business goals, others got the girl they always wanted, some improved at school/university... Depending on what you’re focusing on most right now in life, this plan will help you get there faster and certainly with great possibilities of success.

To complete a challenging fitness goalsuch as the Superhero Homeworkout,you’ll need to develop both physical and mental toughness. Qualities such as patience, work-ethic, determination, and tenacity slowly arise - and if you’re mindful enough - you can learn to apply these in the rest of your life’s fields.

 
 
 
It’s not just about how you’ll look –
it’s who you’ll become.
 

Comments